I, of course, could not have done it without the help of my family and friends - particularly:
- Cori - who listened to me work through my frustrations, fears, worries, stresses, and anxieties, and who also shared with me the joys and rewards of the last three years.
- Mom - who helped me study for nearly every final over the last three years, and who always answered her phone when I needed reassurance that I was, in fact, in the right place.
- Dad - who helped to support me financially and, even more importantly, morally - just knowing that he was proud of me made it all possible.
- Mary Claire - who was my best "law school friend," and who I will miss terribly when she moves to D.C.
- Auntie Sherial - who encouraged me to consider law school in the first place.
In words from the 100th episode of Grey's Anatomy: "Today my life begins." That's exactly how I felt on Saturday afternoon... I have a beautiful and supportive wife who loves me and whom I love; I have a crazy and adorable puppy; I have a child on the way; I am buying a house; I have a law degree; I have a job. Today my life begins.................... And I think it's going to be amazing!