Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Almost time...

Well, we have been at Willow Creek since 1:00 yesterday afternoon. They decided to go ahead and admit me since my BP was continuing to stay high. I got my IV and it was nothing compared to the horror stories I had heard about. They wheeled me to a room around 2:30, and I have been in that room ever since. I am getting pitocin started at 6:00 a.m. with the breaking of my water to happen shortly thereafter.... I will try my best to keep this updated! Be on the lookout for news and pictures of our precious little girl :o)

Matt and I have been calling these last few weeks "the Twilight of our B.C. years" with dawn fixing to break on a new era... A.C.

I want to take this time to remind myself of how truly blessed I am. My husband is the most amazing husband that I could have ever asked for. He cares about me and does most anything I ask him to do. We have sure enjoyed our B.C. years.... Here are some of the things we have enjoyed doing - camping, hiking, geocaching, playing with Cooper, lounging around on the couch, watching tv, going on dates, and many more things. I have enjoyed our BC years, but I am truly looking forward to the AC years, as well!

1 comment:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

One, I am so excited!! Two, the IV with Reid was nothing! I think the girl messed up with Lilly because it hurt. Three, I am still soooo excited!!!! And, last but not least, you will be happy to know that in time (and I mean just a few months)--you can do all of that B.C. stuff even post kids. It is just better!!

Also, if you are like me, you might have this panic attack in the next couple of weeks because you are so happy and you worry you can't possibly stay this happy forever--I felt like something had to go wrong soon because I was just sooo happy--don't worry! It is a normal feeling...and it can stay that good. I am still that happy 14 months later!!!!

You are going to be wonderful parents! I can't wait to meet little Katie...hopefully tonight!!