Friday, May 6, 2011

Puerta Vallarta, Mexico!!






I decided to participate in Kelly's SUYL - Favorite Vacation Spots today!! I love reading these and rarely participate, but I just couldn't resist talking about my favorite vacation..



Matt and I went to Puerta Vallarta, Mexico while I was 23 weeks pregnant with Katie! It was a "Congratulations, Matt for finishing Law School and taking the BAR," "Congratulations, Cori for finishing your first year of teaching," and a babymoon! We had the best time...


This picture was taken on our balcony...
A few beach sunset pictures... One of our favorite parts of each day was walking along the beach at sunset. Beautiful!


The Palace Resorts have some amazing food! This was taken at Mo-Mo-No-Ha-Na, an oriental restaurant in the resort. Matt was eating Tuna tar tar...


One of the days, we decided to take a tour around the city. This is Los Arcos.. A few famous spot for snorkeling, but we didn't do that because of how pregnant I was.

All in all, it was the best trip we have ever been on together, and we can't wait to go back!


Here's a link to the resort's website: http://www.palaceresorts.com/resorts/vallartapalace


We went to the Moon Palace Spa and Golf Resort for our honeymoon and then the Vallarta Palace for this trip.. We plan on going back next summer but haven't decided on which resort or location to go to next.. We were thinking Cozumel!

4 comments:

*Kelly* said...

Those pics are beautiful. I would never have thought to take a trip when i was pregnant. Good idea.
I remember going to Puerta Vallarta when i was a little kid but dont remember much. Will have to return.

Megan said...

We went to the Moon Palace for our honeymoon too! It was one of the best vacations we have ever been on. We always talk about how much we would love to go back:)

thedailyolivia.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

looks fabulous! I love Mexico!

Tera said...

Oh, it makes me want to go back! We went when I was also 23 weeks pregnant (with #2)...it was the perfect amount of relaxing/site-seeing for a pregnant gal! We have a picture in front of that same rock. :)