Monday, September 5, 2011

Anna - 3 Months


Anna baby,

You turned 3 months old on September 1, and I still can't believe it. You are such a sweet baby, and I'm so glad you're in our lives. You started at Oak Grove Montessori on August 29, and you are doing great. Ms. Deanna is your teacher, and she constantly talks about how sweet and easy you are. I wonder if you will always be my content, laid-back baby...

You love to coo at anyone who will talk to you. You also smile and giggle all the time. Your sister was always the happiest baby, but I think you may be giving her a run for her money :o)

You also stayed with Mimi and Papa overnight for the first time. You did really well, and they are looking forward to having you over again.

You are such a special baby, and I'm so happy that God chose me to be your mommy. You make my life so bright!

I love you,
Mommy

1 comment:

DUI Fort Worth said...

awesome blog. Thanks for sharing.