- He got his first bath (and shower - that story to come later)
- He can now stay in his kennel for five hours during the day while we're at work
- He doesn't cry at night any more when we put him in his kennel
- He is eating two and a half full meals a day (though we still have to water his food down so it isn't as hard)
- He made it three and a half days without having an accident in the house (but then peed in the floor when we didn't take him out quickly enough after a nap)
- He LOVES playing outside and will stay in the backyard by himself
- He took his first walk on his leash - it was VERY short (but his second walk circled the entire block)
- He went to the park with Cori and Emma and (accidentally) ate a sno-cone
- He went to Cori's school and met all her students (and LOVED them all)
- He plays fetch (a.k.a. "get it-get it") and will bring the toy back after it's thrown up to 10 times (though he usually loses interest around 5)
- He is (later tonight) going to his first drive-in movie
As you can see, it has been a very busy week at our house! Matt has been on Spring Break this week and was able to spend every afternoon at home with the pup. Cori has Spring Break next week, so Cooper still has another week of getting lots of attention before our regular schedules resume.
He's a great pup - very cuddly at times, but also lots of fun to play with! He has very quickly become a part of our family, and we love him a lot!