Friday, July 17, 2009

I love simple nights...

I truly do. I love getting dressed up for no reason. I put on a dress and straightened my hair to go to Bassett Furniture, OK China Buffet, and Wal-Mart. You know what? It was the perfect night. I love my husband very much. We had great conversations and talked about all the places we want to visit. We also bought a couple of things for our little girl because we, well I, just couldn't resist. The sweet thing is... my money-conscious husband didn't even hesitate! He just let me get what I wanted. You want to know what else? He took a picture of me before we left because he just thought I was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. How lucky am I?
The Newest Photo... Enjoy!


2 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey!! I didn't know you had a blog! And congrats on a baby girl!!

Fryar Family said...

Ah, my beautiful daughter-in-law.... {:o) Enjoy each and every moment - life has a way of making them hard to find as time goes on.