Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring

I am absolutely in love with spring this year. I don't know if it is just because we had a really long winter or what, but I am just so happy.

I have always loved spring, but I love it even more with Katie. We go on a walk nearly every afternoon around the block. We lay on a blanket in the grass and watch Daddy work in the flowerbed. We sit on the back deck and just enjoy the sunshine on our skin. I love seeing Katie in little onesies because she has the CHUBBIEST little thighs :o)

I can't wait to give her a popsicle and see her reaction. I look forward to putting her in a little bathing suit and letting her experience the swimming pool for the first time.

This time of year is just so nice.

1 comment:

Jennifer Pharr said...

Cori I am in love with Spring this year too! But I bet its even more special for you since you have K!!! We will have so much fun with her in the swimming pool for years to come... can't wait!