Friday, December 24, 2010

16 Weeks!!


Pregnancy Highlights**

How far along: 16 Weeks

Size of Baby: 4-5 inches, 3-5 ounces, size of an avocado

Total Weight Gain: 2.6 pounds

Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants, but I can still wear regular shirts

Gender: Find out on January 21st!!!

Movement: The little flutters have finally turned into gentle kicks and rolls.

Sleep: I wake up once in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Starting to get to the point where sleeping on my back is uncomfortable (VERY SAD)...

What I miss: Being able to stay up past 9:00.

Cravings: Baby tomatoes dipped in ranch dip, sour candy

Symptoms: Tiredness, Good hair!!!

Best moment this week: Sitting on the recliner while Matt and Katie were both sleeping and feeling the baby really move!
**Note to the 2 readers of this blog... I HIGHLY doubt this will be a weekly update, but I will update a few times!

1 comment:

Jennifer Pharr said...

Ha are you including me in one of the 2 blog readers? You made me laugh with that one!