Monday, December 8, 2008

Missing my husband...

Well, it is that time of the year again... The time of year that I am without my husband for a week. It is something about the necessity to study for finals and then there is the fact that I don't enjoy helping him study for finals.. So, it is best that he studies with someone else.

It hasn't even been a full day, yet, and I already miss him. I have already washed the dishes, watched a Christmas movie, gone to aerobics, and played on Facebook... I feel like I have nothing left to do and there is 4 days left to go!

Tomorrow night, my parents and sister are coming over and we are going to cook dinner and watch ANOTHER Christmas movie. Thursday night, I have aerobics. So, I just have to keep myself occupied Wednesday night.. ANY TAKERS?!?!

Here is a message for husband if he reads this post: "I love you and come home soon!"

1 comment:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

You are always welcome to come over here. Maybe we can watch a Christmas movie...haha.