Saturday, January 17, 2009

25 Things You May Have Never Known About ME!!!

Ok, so I saw this on my sister-in-law's blog and thought it might be fun... So, here we go!

1.) I love the taste of room temperature water - I prefer it this way!

2.) I was once the president of my high school choir.

3.) I absolutely love McDonald's french fries and desperately wish they were only 2 points on WW.

4.) I know the Thriller dance thanks to my wonderful aerobics instructor.

5.) I went to an economics workshop recently and am now totally in love with economics!

6.) I can't just sit on the couch when we have a fire going. I must be laying in front of the fire place, so I can feel the heat all over me!

7.) I think ketchup was one of the greatest food inventions of all time.

8.) Speaking of ketchup (WOW, A LOT OF THESE ARE ABOUT FOOD!), my favorite snack is dipping bread in ketchup.

9.) I cannot watch A Baby Story on TLC because I get extreme baby fever...

10.) I am not a clean and organized person, but I like our laundry hamper to be organized.

11.) I believe that everything must be in the same handwriting -- take keeping score: if I am the one keeping score then noone else can touch the score pad!

12.) I think having a 6 (almost 7) year old sister is the best thing, ever!

13.) I cannot use our bathroom unless the door is open -- it is rather small and I feel claustrophobic.

14.) Whenever I put on a 2nd layer, I must have a secure hold of the bottom shirt because I hate the feeling of one shirt being stuck under another!

15.) I love to drive around neighborhoods and get the free information about a house even if I know I will not buy it. I love to read about houses.

16.) I hate when people take claim for stuff they do not do and get rewarded for it.

17.) I think I would like to be a wedding planner.

18.) I check my email about 25-30 times a day - habit from college.

19.) I love to babysit and I am 24 years old!

20.) I love living close to my family.

21.) I think David Cook was the best American Idol, ever - and I have watched the show since season 1.

22.) I loved Beverly Hills 90210 when I was a kid and I love the new 90210 now!

23.) There hasn't been one decision in my entire life that I have regretted because everything good or bad has molded me into the person I am today.

24.) I hope and pray that every group of students I have is just as good as this first group I have. They are truly the best and I am so sad to think that I only have 1/2 a year left with them.

25.) Last but not least, I have the most painful illness that will never go away - canker sores. Speaking of, I have 2 right now and they hurt very badly!

2 comments:

Matt said...

I knew 24 of those 25!

Mischelle Coston said...

Which one did you not know?