Friday, July 23, 2010

365 Day Photo Challenge

I noticed quite a few of my Facebook friends doing the 365 day photo challenge, so I decided to check it out. It is basically a way to capture your life in a year with only one photo a day. If you'd like to check it out, you may: http://content.photojojo.com/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/

I may not update my blog every single day, but I will post every photo I take along with a caption! So, here's to my first day of the 365 day photo challenge...

Day 1 - July 23, 2010
This is Katie and her friend Blake Meesey. Blake's mom, Jenny, and I met in college and became great friends. She has another son, Hayden, that is 3. Blake is only 6 weeks older than Katie, and they have a blast together. I thought this picture captured our day perfectly! Jenny brought the boys over to play today, and Katie and Blake had so much fun. In this particular picture, Katie had just stolen (yes, my daughter is a binky stealer... what can I say???) Blake's binky, so he decided to steal her Tylenol bottle. It was VERY cute!


No comments: