Thursday, August 19, 2010

Not sure what to title this...

Well, I once said I was going to post EVERY picture from my 365 day photo challenge. Well, I am changing that because it is too hard to post it on facebook and then come to the exact same thing over here! So...... here is the link to my facebook album with all of the pictures in one spot - GENIOUS! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2268866&id=20600968&saved#!/album.php?aid=2268866&id=20600968&page=2
Onto more important topics!!

Katie's first day of school

Her precioius giraffe outfit from Gymboree! Doesn't she look so grown up?!?!

Mommy and Baby right before we left the house.

Katie and her new teacher, Ms. Bethany! She is very sweet and Katie adores her!

Katie's CT scan


During Katie's routine 9 month checkup, we brought up a concern we had with the ridge on her forehead. The nurse practitioner was concerned and went to talk to a doctor. We were then told she had to have a CT scan right away because it could mean one of two things... One of the things was really bad and one of the things was perfectly fine. It came back neither of the two. The plates in her skull are not fused together yet (GREAT NEWS), but they are overlapping which is causing the ridge. So, for the next 3 months we cannot let her sleep on her belly (which she does everytime she sleeps) and they will check it again at 12 months. So, just keep praying that her skull develops properly!


My new class


For those of you that don't know, I struggled all year last year with my class. I had some serious behavior issues and a few really great kids that just got caught in the wrong crowd. So, I was very glad when the school year ended. ON A SIDE NOTE, there were a few kiddos that I loved very much and will greatly miss them! However, today was my first day with my new class, and I already love them!! I do have a few talkers and one child who is severely emotionally disturbed. Other than that, though, I have a fantastic class, and I'm so excited!!! One of my very favorite students, Maria, that I had in my first class is now a 7th grader, and I have her younger sister, Abril in my class! I am so excited to have Abril and SO excited to have their mother back in my class!



1 comment:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

That outfit is precious! Glad to hear everything is going well!!