Thursday, February 5, 2009

Johnson, Jr.

From Matt
Throughout the course of the last few weeks, Cori and I have talked so much about my job dilemma that we have actually named it... Johnson. Every day when I get home from work, she would ask, "Did you meet Johnson today?!" Well...

I wanted to let everyone know that I met Johnson, Jr. yesterday. I emailed my bosses to "touch bases" about the job question. One of them came into my office about an hour later. He apologized for procrastinating and said: "We are interested and appreciate your interest. I will talk to [one of the other partners], and we'll be able to sit down with you within a week." So... Now I'm just waiting to meet Johnson, Sr. I'm anxious to find out what type of pay system they have in mind for me (salary, commission, or some combination thereof), and I really want to have something in writing so that I know for sure that everything is real and won't change. Anyways...

I thought that the few of you who read this would like to know. And to anyone who has been praying for this situation - thank you and please keep it up (one more week...)! I'll let you know more when I can...

No comments: